Anti-Aging Skincare




One of the driving forces in my interest in skincare is my never ending struggle with acne.

Even now that I've seemingly found a solution through Isotretinoin, new issues have come up.

Now that I'm in my early thirties, my skin have started to show their age after years of being subject to endless concoctions and harsh treatments.

Some of the treatments I'm now interested in have shifted from acne solutions to anti-aging skincare.

I've noticed my cheeks have started to sag, along with some of my facial scars.

One of the treatments I've been looking at is laser resurfacing. It's supposedly targets sagging skin, rough patches, acne scars, to name a few.

I've also been considering microdermabrasion, though that's a bit old school. It's little cheaper and something that I can do more regularly at the dermatologist.

I've always been on the look out to address my acne scars anyway. It's just been less noticeable now that I no longer have oily skin so it's kind of been in the back burner. However, it's still something that I plan to address and solve as this never-ending journey to perfect skin continues.

Related: Summer is Here!

Comments

Popular Posts