Hairloss & Hair Removal



One of the side effects of PCOS is either hair loss or having too much of it. Luckily (?) for me, I've got the former. I hardly have hair on my arms and legs, which saved a me a ton of time and headache growing up. (I already have acne, not this too please)

Unfortunately, this also means I have thinning hair on my head and areas where I need hair like ym eyebrows.

I'm contemplating getting semi-permanent eyebrows or microblading. It will cost a pretty penny but at least I wont waste time in the morning getting it done.

Other areas like my underarms and bikini, I'm considering laser hair removal. I can go to a clinic or getting a DIY one online. The later one might be cheaper in the long run. I'll have to thoroughly look into it.

I'm swimming regularly now so I need to get on this ASAP. That, and I'm tired of shaving seriously.

Related: Summer is Here!

Comments

Popular Posts